Sunday, March 16, 2008

A belated Meme

Piggy Bank Blues tagged me awhile back for this link love meme. This is a little belated. I blame it on being disoriented from bf moving away and a whirlwind Egypt trip.

It’s a great idea. You just added yourself to the list and tag more people. I won’t tag anyone specifically but if it looks interesting to do, consider yourself tagged. If you need the list e-mailed to you so it's easier to post contact me and I will send it to you.

Here are the benefits:
‘One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode
Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
Build your community
Discover new blogs and make new friends’

Sounds good to me.

*update* Well, I've been trying for the last half hour and am having some difficulty getting the list up. Maybe I'll just direct you to this post from Piggy Bank Blues.

0 comments: