Monday, May 19, 2008

Networth reflections

It was a week ago since I reached my networth goal. It’s time for a little reflection and a plan for what comes next.

I’m happy that I reached this goal before the date I set. I will continue to save and invest. However, I will not be setting any goals at this moment. My work is in limbo and I don’t know what my income situation will be for the later half of the year, which makes it hard to settle on a realistic goal.

I will continue to track my spending and make sure I don’t break out into any bad spending habits etc.

I’ll say it certainly makes me feel better to have reached this goal and having that cushion before anything happens with my current job.

Maybe soon I will have more time to focus on my other goal of a fitter and healthier body.

Regarding the ‘more satisfying job’ goal? Needless to say I’m on it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching your networth goal :) And here's to a healthier and fitter body !