Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jam packed

Posting has been a little off lately because there’s just so much going on and so much in my head. There were the 8 hour a day career workshops, which were very enlightening and I want to talk about. Then buying a car, which means after a workshop day I am test driving cars and doing research. Also, I was looking for a new place. I decided to move out since the main reason for moving back in with the parents (Travel) is no longer there with the new job. Then I after much searching, number crunching, and basically nervousness I decided that maybe it’s time to look for a place to buy. This and I have been picking up extra shifts at coffee shop since I am not currently working.

All this I’d like to write more on since they are all personal finance related. Bare with me. I will try and tackle these one at a time.

0 comments: