Monday, October 20, 2008

Linen n’ Things bankruptcy

When they filed for bankruptcy protection, we were all waiting for this. During an economic downtown is not the best time for stores with pricey items like Linen n’ things to try and make a recovery.

Sure enough I just read on smartcanucks.ca that they filed for bankruptcy.

Expect clearance sales, but be price conscious. I just went on their US site which is already doing the ‘going out of business’ sale. All items up to 30% off, but looking at the prices it’s still not that great a buy. Know what you need to buy and how much is a good deal.

2 comments:

laughing808 said...

I went to one near me a few weeks ago because the store was closing and there was NOTHING worth buying.....I was totally disappointed. But I'm on the lookout for another location and some deals for Christmas gifts.

Esme said...

Good luck laughing808. I'm sure prices will come down more.