Saturday, January 31, 2009

Slow ship please

I worked a cafe shift today. An 8 hour shift really takes a chunk out of my day. My biggest expense is therefore my quick trip to the post office.

Remember I am going to be a bridesmaid for my good friend who is currently in France? Well, I saw "Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul: Stories of Love, Laughter and Commitment to Last a Lifetime" at the bookstore the other day and thought it would be a great gift.

I finally got to shipping it today. Here were my options. $54 and it will get there in 5 business days and I get tracking. $32 with tracking and ship by air to get there in a couple of weeks. $13 without tracking and ship by boat to get there in 6 - 8 weeks. Em (that's what I call her), I love you, but I figure it's no emergency and $54 is worth more than the book I'm shipping so you will get your book in 6 to 8 weeks.

0 comments: