Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Temptation

Today was such a hard day to not spend any money.

First we walked by like 3 cafes during lunch. Then I had to go into the last one with everyone since everyone was buying a drink. So hard to not order a caramel latte.

Then there was a fire alarm so we all stood outside for 30 minutes. Right during my afternoon snack craving and we were two steps away from the convenience store.

On the way home I was starving from my work out. Being dinner time, I could smell delicious food smells from every restaurant I passed!

A combination of not wanting to spend money and not wanting to ruin all the good work I've been doing training everyday won. Ok. Mostly I thought about how painful it's been swimming, running, weight training and passed on latte, chips, and fast food.

1 comments:

Jenn @ So Very Fabulous said...

Congrats on the no spend and resisting temptation! I'm not good at either when I'm hungry!