Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Herbal Essence Hydralicious

I've been testing this for a week. Here is my review of the Herbal Essence Hydraliscious shampoo/conditioners. They have three different types: featherweight, self-targeting, and reconditioning. One for fine hair, one for normal hair, and one for damaged hair respectively. I fall in the normal hair category.

The packaging is nice. It’s pink with swirls of light pink, which I quite like. But when I actually opened it and hot pink shampoo came out it took a little getting use to. I guess I’m not use to brightly colored shampoo. Feels a little …not so natural/organic.

The scent is lighter than normal Herbal Essence products. I like that because I usually don’t use Herbal Essence because it’s too much scent.

The result? I like it enough. It does a good job.

The price? Regular price which looks to be $4+ is a little pricey. However, I see them on sale everywhere. I got mine on sale for about $2 like the good little PF blogger that I am.

The verdict? I like it. It probably would go on the list of products I use. But I wouldn’t buy it regular price.

0 comments: