Monday, December 3, 2012

Ebates Canada

I've been using Great Canadian Rebates for a few years and it's been great.  I buy Groupons, Banana Republic, Sears, and Apple through this site and the rebates are paid to me via Paypal.  I read about Ebates being in Canada but did not feel the need to sign up for another one.  Until this weekend I wanted to buy some LivingSocial deals for dry cleaning and no rebates through Great Canadian Rebates.  I thought I'd check Ebates.

Sure enough Ebates offers 2% cash back on Living Social purchases.  Some more searching around and I found more rebates not offered like up to 2% on select departments at Amazon.ca (better than nothing), and 2% cash back on Apple products.  Always good to have more options.  For Canadian cash back rebates when you do your online shopping check out Great Canadian Rebates and Ebates.

No comments: