Saturday, September 6, 2014

PMP Certification

Earlier in the year, I decided to take take the steps necessary to gain my Project Management Professional designation. Of course at the time I was not expecting this to coincide with having a baby.  Now I have until Jan 2015 to pass my exam or have to go through the whole application process all over again.  Since I think the first few months with baby will be hectic, the goal is write this exam before the baby comes.

I have already taken a PMP exam preparation class as my company pays for a continual education course every year.  But I have been procrastinating about signing up for the exam.

I just booked my exam for a month from now.  Now it's really time to hunker down and study!  I've heard how much time people put into studying so I'm a little apprehensive and hope the pregnancy brain's not going to slow me down :)

0 comments: