Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Friday

This week flew by. Lots to do. In a way I couldn’t wait for the weekend to get here and to keep my own company. The people at work are very nice people. Managing what I say and do for whom (AND what not to say or do) has become stressful. Also, I feel guilty. People seem really nice and open with me. Being a regular nice and open person myself, the current situation gets on my nerves just a little.

Tonight, I’m going to watch a movie by myself. Something girly and funny.

Then tomorrow, I’m going to dress up, put on some make up and jewelry and have a feel good shopping day. I heard San Marco has a couple of good outlet malls. I haven’t decided to go there or to go downtown Austin.

Sunday I am going to take a drive to Fredericksburg. I heard it’s a nice drive from Austin with the blue bells in bloom.

Nothing too crazy. This should give me plenty of free time to update my resume for that application.

0 comments: