Thursday, May 1, 2008

Housekeeping

I was talking to my friend. The topic of liability came up. She now has to buy personal liability insurance in addition to what her company pays for her professional license. She thinks that I should also think about liability with regards to this blog.

Although I keep saying on this blog not to just take my word for it. Also, I’m sure everyone is smart and will do their own due diligence. However, I am putting up a little disclaimer to make things more concrete. Just in case.

I looked over what other bloggers are doing and did something similar. Basically, personal view, make your own decisions based on your own research, no liability for me, yada yada. Read the whole disclaimer here. Or as you can see I put a link to it at the header of this blog.

0 comments: