Friday, October 24, 2008

Fashion & savings on Cityline

I'm taking a vacation day today, to study for my midterm which is tomorrow. Of course there was the normal little bits of procrastination here and there. I was watched a little bit of Cityline.

Since it's Friday, it's Fashion day. What was interesting, was how much they talked about sales and discounts. She mentioned going to the sales section/sample section of the store first a couple of times. For every outfit, she pointed out how much the pants were discounted, or the jacket, buying things that are versatile and can be used for several looks.

I guess given what is going on in the economy right now, people are more receptive and interested in hearing about how to save? Awesome.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love discounts, and I love to hear new ideas on savings. You are right, everyone does thanks to the economy!