Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting back to routine

Yesterday, I had a ‘moment’ and forgot to bring my laptop to work. Luckily, it was mostly a correspondence day so I didn’t need any of the software that’s only laptop and used my desktop instead.

Today, another ‘moment’ and I forgot my lunch. This sucks, as I woke up early to make myself a nice lunch too. Also, I hoped this would be my second no spend day in a row. Oh well.

This is probably just my mind still wanting to be on vacation. Actually I’m a little excited at the prospect of a new project. I’ve been sitting around twiddling my thumbs the last weeks before vacation as my projects have finished. I’m not one for sitting around so it was very hard for me to have nothing to do.

As soon as I came back I e-mailed my boss (she’s in SJ) and we came up with a few possibilities. First my obligations are to SJ (probably nothing new there), then it is to Austin. She said if there is nothing there, she needs me in Guadalajara. I had my fingers crossed for Guadalajara, but Austin came back with something. Now I just have to wait for SJ to respond back and I can get on with it.

0 comments: