Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cirque Du Soleil

I bought 8 Cirque Du Soleil tickets. That's like $900 on my credit card. I hope my friends are quick about paying me for them. I'm always iffy about buying big tickets for people. Not because of the money, because my friends are good for it. But because of the responsibility of making the right decisions about dates and seating. I don't want them to spend a lot of money and not have a good time.

I think I got good seats though. I looked around and many people say there are no bad seats for Cirque du Soleil. I picked a happy medium between good seats and reasonable price. Of course I called everyone to make sure they are ok with the price first. Funnily everyone picked the same price range. It must be an interesting science to do pricing. How to set the pricing so we get maximum profits and a large market.

Now we just have wait until the performance. I'm excited.

Two of the tickets are for Sis and Bil. They are so sweet. Cirque Du Soleil is also going to their city, but they said they'd rather go with me. After I bought the tickets I thought that this would solve my birthday gift problem for the both of them. Bil's b-day is coming up in a month time, so I can give him the ticket. Sis's b-day is coming up right before the performance date, so that works out too.

0 comments: