Thursday, October 2, 2008

Got a call

I got a call back for a second interview. They want me to come in Monday. I guess they are making the decision pretty soon. Monday I’m going in to meet the director of the group. Since he’s the director, his schedule is more inflexible. Meaning? I’m meeting him at 1pm. Hmmm.

I asked my friend, how many more interviews there are. If I make it through second, there would be third, and fourth.

Yikes! Oh well. No point in getting stressed ahead of myself. Just concentrate on making it through the next one.

It's going to be a little nuts next week though. I need to prepare for Monday's Interview. Tuesday I have my first test in the business class I'm taking. Wednesday I have to prepare for a training session I'm giving for 12 people Thursday. Thursday night, I'm going shopping with my friends for something to wear for big birthday bash Saturday night. Friday, I have a BBQ to go to. Saturday I'm working morning shift at the cafe so I'll have plenty of time to get ready for Saturday night. Then I've traded shifts Sunday so I could sleep in. But this means I'll be working late and having to get up early on Monday morning.

Sorry. I just wanted to get it all out at once. I feel better now. It's totally doable.

2 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

Congratulations on round two! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! You sound like quite the busy bee this week.

Canadian Saver said...

Good luck!