Monday, October 20, 2008

Resignation

I resigned first thing this morning. It was not as bad as I thought. He asked me if it's a compensation or career move. I said it's a career move. He was hoping I could stay longer, however, I explained that the other side is also pushing on start date, so we settled on two weeks. He even said that if it doesn't work out, I should consider coming back. Of course I thanked him and told him that I really liked this company and the people I work with. It was a very hard decision but the new position is more aligned with my career development.

After we talked, I put an end date on the resignation letter and sent it off. Not everyone knows yet. I won't say anything until they make an announcement.

1 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Congratulations. I hope it's a good choice!