Saturday, January 31, 2009

Working out

If anyone has noticed I've been posting later and later lately. Why? Because your PF blogger has joined a workout group. Yes. This means I'm doing some form of exercise (swim, run, weights etc.) everyday of the week except for Fridays.

It's been painful, very painful, but otherwise great. I do much better working out in a group. Because other people are counting on me, I can't just be lazy and not show up. Because everyone else is doing their best, I am motivated to push myself a little harder.

Just a little update so that y'all don't think I am giving up blogging. Now I'm going to add $20 to my donation fund because today is pay day at my full time job and sign off to enjoy a well earned Friday night off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing survivor bootcamp 3x/wk for 6 weeks. I *LOVE* it. Are you doing something similar? (but probably not at stupid expensive =p)

Esme said...

Erin,
Bootcamp sounds hard! But I bet it feels great after a workout. That's how I feel. I'm not doing boot camp. Basically I work out with my group 3 times a week and the coach (we have a coach) give us things to do for the rest of the week.