Monday, November 23, 2009

Trying Green Works natural laundry detergent for free

I signed up to try Clorox's Green Works natural laundry detergent the other day and got a coupon in the mail for a free 1.33L bottle. I'm pretty excited to try it out. It's suppose to be 95% natural and contains plant-based biodegradable ingredients.

However, I got to say it's pretty pricey. I went to one store to get my free bottle (good for 30 loads) and they were $11.49 regular price, but I finally found it for $9.99. Good thing it's free.

The bottle I got came with a $3 off coupon. At $6.99 I think it's more reasonable. The coupon is good until June, so if I like it I'm good to go for getting another bottle.

1 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

The place I checked was also selling them for $11.49, so I passed... I'll keep checking.