Thursday, July 24, 2014

Royal Bank iPad Mini Promotion - Expires Jul 31, 2014

I have an iPad from work, which I use for my reading and web browsing.  When I go on maternity I will have to get my on tablet.  I was considering the iPad mini because the on complaint I had about the iPad was that it was a little big.  So it was timely that Royal Bank has a promotion to get a iPad Mini.

There are account fees with the accounts you have to sign up for.  The RBC Signature No Limit Banking is the cheapest one at $14.95 per month.  You have to keep the account open until Aug 31, 2015 or you'd have to pay the price of the iPad mini.  If you open your account in July, 2014, and pay the fees, you will have paid $194.35 for the iPad mini (still good savings).

If you are interested in the promotion you have to:
  1. Open an account by July 31, 2014
  2. Set up 2 pre-authorized payments (with first payments to come out by August 31, 2014) or set up 1 regular payroll deposits (with first deposit by August 31, 2014)
For more details here is the link to the promotion.

0 comments: