Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cross-border Deals

As I posted last week, I was considering doing some shopping while I’m in the States. Well, it turns out so was everyone else I know. Well, they were considering making me do the price comparison for the things they want and purchase them if there is are big savings to be had.

Because I love them, I asked around at work and did a little search on the web for them. Here are a few things that I’ve found to be considerably cheaper in the States.

Cannon PowerShot SD750
States: $199.99 at Office Depot
Canada: $299.99 at Best Buy

Cannon PowerShot SD850
States: $239.99 at Office Depot
Canada: $389.99 at Canada Computers

Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8 D Lens
States: $109.99 at Amazon
Canada: $141.99 at Mostly Digital which is out of stock. Vistek is the next cheapest one at $159.95.

Office Depot appears to have some great savings this week because it’s their anniversary. I’m going to drop by the store tomorrow after work.

0 comments: