Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I’m a little on the fence as to how I feel about this day. It’s nice to have a day to show your love for your significant other. Why does everyone have to do that on the same day? So that there’s no room at restaurants, extra hard to find flowers and cards that is extra expensive. It’s like a competition on who’s so loves them more.

The bf and I agree that we are too busy this year to be fighting the crowds that will be at restaurants, flower shops, chocolate stores, or jewelry stores. So we are making dinner at his place. Not completely ignoring it but not going all out with the gifts and flowers either.

I joked that he might gets some chocolates. But it will be from the vending machine at work and most likely already opened and tasted by me.

0 comments: