Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kind of a freebie – Free Trial

When I bought my Garmin, it included a card that gives me 3 free digital audio program downloads. I checked it out and it’s actually a free trial at audible.com.

Still, not too bad. I actually really like audible.com. It offers books in audio. A lot of selection in fiction and non-fiction. What’s more it offers unabridged versions (something that’s hard to find in the library). I just don’t like how membership works. I’d be perfectly happy to pay on a per download basis, but they charge monthly membership fees. It’s not worth it for me.

Anyway, if you are interested, sign up for the free trial at www.garmin.audible.com. Remember to cancel it in time if you don’t want to be automatically charged on the credit card you logged on with.

0 comments: