Monday, December 3, 2012

Ebates Canada

I've been using Great Canadian Rebates for a few years and it's been great.  I buy Groupons, Banana Republic, Sears, and Apple through this site and the rebates are paid to me via Paypal.  I read about Ebates being in Canada but did not feel the need to sign up for another one.  Until this weekend I wanted to buy some LivingSocial deals for dry cleaning and no rebates through Great Canadian Rebates.  I thought I'd check Ebates.

Sure enough Ebates offers 2% cash back on Living Social purchases.  Some more searching around and I found more rebates not offered like up to 2% on select departments at Amazon.ca (better than nothing), and 2% cash back on Apple products.  Always good to have more options.  For Canadian cash back rebates when you do your online shopping check out Great Canadian Rebates and Ebates.

0 comments: