Friday, April 17, 2009

New workout plan

Since my workout group finished a month ago, I’ve gone back to my old ways of random if any work outs.  I’m making some plans to get back to routine.  One thing that I found myself enjoying more than I expected is running.  I’ve never been much of a runner. Actually when I was younger I ran every other morning with Dad or Sis, and I hated it.  But running outside this winter was quite refreshing.  Plus it allows me to be outside, and it’s free!  So I’m going to work that into my routine.

I talked a friend into starting a learn to run program with me.  It’s a program I downloaded from the Internet, and upon comparison with other beginner programs it’s the one I like the best.  To keep things interesting, and because I like all of them, I’m going to mix things up with swimming, weight training, and Yoga. 

0 comments: