Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In a Month time

It's hard to believe that it's been a month since I last blogged. Things have been hectic as usual.

To update on the coworker situation. Things are better now because of a few things. Firstly my boss talked to him. He couldn't avoid it since within a week this guy made several mistakes which other people caught.

Secondly, I learnt to let go. I've learnt that I can do my best to inform him, but if he chooses to ignore my advice it's his responsibility. I also started documenting what I tell him just in case. I noticed he's very concerned about arguing that things are not his fault.

Thirdly, he's taken to ask his questions to other people. This is fine. Since it's a waste of my time to answer when he doesn't listen anyway.

Things has been pretty good since our contact seem to be minimal.

0 comments: